The Sadra public announcement system is a modern, future-proof and flexible usable announcement system. The system is provided to warn and inform maintenance and service staff and give instruction to people in critical situations.
The Tunnel Public Address System enables the following announcement ways:
• Publishing of voice messages via the “Desktop VOIP Stream Station” in tunnel, parking or control rooms
• Publishing of pre-record voice messages
To announce important messages to the passengers or maintenance staff, public address system can take place out either live by the operator or via pre-recorded messages from the Main station.
Embedded web pages held within each VOIP Power Amplifier can be accessed over a network using a browser, such as Internet Explorer, to view, monitor, and change settings within the unit.
The amplifiers are used to amplify signal to loudspeakers. The amplifier is mountable in the 2/4U rack.
• Rack-mounted/ Panel mounted
• Web Page Configuration
• Real-time Alarm Reporting Via Modbus TCP protocol
• 220 VAC
• 120~350 W
• SIP Compatible
• Modbus TCP protocol compatible
• IP based
• Playing predefined sounds
• Stable solution