Desktop Public Address Station (VoIP)
The VoIP public announcement system is a modern, future-proof and flexible usable announcement system. The system is provided to warn and inform maintenance and service staff and give instruction to people in critical situations.
To announce important messages to the passengers or maintenance staff, public address system can take place out live by the operator from the Main station.
Desktop Public Address Station
Desktop microphone console is a touch desktop panel with multi touch keys for zone selection and 1 talk key for starting to broadcast. It`s installed in control room for broadcasting in the tunnel paging zones.
It incorporates a gooseneck microphone (500 mm), making more convenient for hands-free communication and zone paging.
- Desktop microphone, with exquisite appearance, modern design.
- 7 inch color touch LCD, 64 paging zones and 1 talk key, easy to be operated.
- Displaying active zones (zones which are being called)
- One-click touch button to call the selected zones
- Built-in 2x2W speaker and microphone to make hands-free calling
- Compatible with standard SIP protocol
- Network communications are based around TCP/IP protocol suite
- Static or dynamic IP address assignment
- Web based setting and configuration panel
- Support for Power Over Ethernet (POE). Power, data and voice communications require single cable
- Make live public address announcements
- Modbus TCP protocol compatible
- ABS housing
- Stable solution