Emergency Road-side Telephone (VoIP)
SADRA Hands-free VoIP Flush/wall mount Telephones are designed to provide direct point-to-point communications between people throughout a facility over an existing internet protocol LAN. The VoIP telephones are intended for connection to a 10/100 Based Ethernet and operate using POE+ or an alternative power source.
The VoIP telephone features real-time Modbus alarm reporting that enables system supervisors to monitor the phone’s activity and address callers’ needs or maintenance issues immediately.
SADRA’s Hands-free VoIP Telephone features makes them ideal for use in any application requiring point-to-point communications or telephone system access.
Typically installations locations include:
- College Campuses
- Parking Garages
- Business and Industrial Parks
- Hands-free and single push button (Call, Emergency Auto-dial)
- Weather-resistant Flush-mount Design
- Vandal proof
- No Additional Interface Required
- Web Page Configuration
- Real-time Alarm Reporting Via Modbus TCP protocol
- Power Over Ethernet (POE+)/ 220 VAC
- SIP Compatible
- Modbus TCP protocol compatible
- RJ45 LAN
- Auto Answer
- Auto check with internal self-testing
- Call indicator LED
- Over-voltage protection for Ethernet interface
- Echo cancellation
- Auto noise detection (Adjusting output volume according to the environment’s noise )